Multishare | Blog Calendar Reload | Meta Tags Generator | Scontent | CB reCaptcha | ContentAds | Discussion
Multishare: Social bookmark and share plugin for joomla
Multishare plugin provide social bookmarking and share for your joomla content articles using any social bookmarking service like Addthis, Sharethis, SocialTwist or whatever you want.
The plugin has been specially designed to work with Addthis code, so if you decide to use Addthis bookmark button you can control all options and customize the button.
HOW TO USE
- Install the plugin using joomla installer.
- Go to plugins management and Select the params you want.
- Publish the plugin and save configuration.
Well, let's go to take a view of params:
- Exclude Section ID: Enter the id number of the section where you don't want to use multishare plugin. You can enter more than 1 separated by comma.
- Exclude category ID: Enter the id number of the category where you don't want to use multishare plugin. You can enter more than 1 separated by comma.
- Exclude content ID: Enter the id number of the article where you don't want to use multishare plugin. You can enter more than 1 separated by comma.
- Select the share service: Addthis, Sharethis, tellafriend (socialtwist) or other. If you choose share this go to Sharethis code label and enter the code provide by Sharethis. Do the same if you choose tellafriend or other (in case of other you can enter any code and display it in your content, not only from bookmark services). If you choose Addthis you must continue with Addthis options.
- Name of your Addthis account: This is your username in Addthis, also you can get it viewing your code at addthis_pub.
- Brand text: This text will be shown at the top of Addthis frame. For exmaple: My site name.
- Brand text colour: enter the colour you want for the brand text using hexadecimal code without #. For example: 000000 for black colour.
- Brand background colour: enter the colour you want for the brand background using hexadecimal code without #. For example: FFFFFF for white colour.
- Logo URL: enter the url where you logo/image is stored. The logo is only displayed on a window which will be open following "more" link
- Logo background: enter the colour you want for the logo background using hexadecimal code without #.
- Text colour for Addthis text beside your logo: enter the colour you want for the text that Addthis add beside your logo using hexadecimal code without #.
- Language code: enter the code of your language using two letters: en (english), es (spanish), pt, de, it, fr, etc.
- URL of custom button image: if you want to use your own image for the button enter here the url where the image is stored.
- Bookmark services: here you can enter a list, separated by comma, of the services supported by Addthis. The order you type will be the order that the services will be shown. Also you can type "email" and "print" to have "send to a friend by email" and "print this page" tools. To get the complete list and names you must type visit http://addthis.com/help/customize/services. If you'd like to use a sevice not listed you can suggest it here.
- Show at...: Select where you want to show the widget: before text, after text or both .
- CSS style: here you can enter de css style of the div which contains the widget, for exmpale: float: right;