Multishare | Blog Calendar Reload | Meta Tags Generator | Scontent | CB reCaptcha | ContentAds | Discussion
Stop spam with CB reCaptcha. This Community Builder plugin shows reCaptcha widget on registration and password/username reminder forms.
HOW TO USE
- Install the plugin using community builder plugin interface.
- Go to GB plugin management and configure the plugin.
- The first option in CB reCaptcha is what type of widget you want to use. There are two options: reCaptcha (service provided by Google) or myCaptcha (generated on your server, GD graphics library must be installed on your server).
Params for reCaptcha mode
- Enter your public and private key from http://www.google.com/recaptcha.
- Optional: set the language and theme of reCaptcha widget. The language's code must be in two letters format: en for english, es for spanish, pt for portuguese, etc.
- Use SSL connection to reCaptcha server. If you display reCaptcha in a page over SSL, you must be sure to set this to true.
Params for myCaptcha mode
- All the params for myCaptcha mode make reference to image colours and size. I think those params don't need explanation as they are really easy to use. If you have any question visit the discussion group.
- Save the configuration and plubish CB reCapthca plugin.
- After plugin configuration, go to CB tab management, and publish CB reCaptcha tab. Here you can set the order on registration form.
- Now you (and all of your visitors) will have to enter the security code to proceed with registration or password/username reminder.